Reservation Process and payments
- Feel free to contact us via mobile +393492947058 or any other available channels (email, social media or through the inquiry form of the website) to check availability and the best available rate which will be created ad-hoc to possibly meet your needs.
- Relax Domus normally request copy of your document (ID or Passport) to reconfirm the booking to be sent via email: email@example.com or whatsapp: +393492947058
- Advanced payment and non-refundable deposit might be requested to guarantee the confirmation. Payment could be sent by bank-transfer or Paypal account or cash deposit. Contact us for more information.
- Confirmation could be either sent by email from firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile. For any amendment, please contact us accordingly.
- Balance or full payment is mandatory requested upon check-in.
- Computation method for the Payment of balance and days / nights; (exception only for “monthly rate”):
Payment for your stay at Relax Domus, as in all the tourist facilities will be calculated based on the computation of the nights.
One week: 7 days 6 nights.
Two weeks 14 days 13 nights.
Three weeks: 21 days 20 nights.
The exception is the rate 1 month: calculated from the day of check in the current month to the corresponding day of the next month. Nights without calculation and without regard to the calculation of days in month: es: Check in: February 12 – Check out: March 12
7. Extension of your Stay other than what was initially agreed:
If an extension of your Stay is needed for a period beyond which you are booked, please contact Domus Relax as soon as possible. Relax Domus can’t guarantee availability but we will try to offer the best solution for you. Applicable rate will be advised again based on the number of extra nights requested and applicable seasonality.
8. Cancellations and early check out is generally charge 100%.
9. Documents of all passengers will be collected upon check in and all data will be sent to the Authority for proper registration. We reserve the right to deny check in if no proper (ID – Passport) documents are shown.